Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday

Today, I stepped out of my comfort zone and posted a selfie.   Not a big deal to most, but I avoid the camera at all cost.  I don't like to be photographed because it reminds me what I look like.  With the exception of the bathroom mirror when getting ready for the day, I stay away from mirrors.  It's not that I don't know what I look like -- more that I'm just so disappointed in myself.  

Disappointed for:

getting to this point.  
being lazy.  
not being a better role model to my family.  
not respecting my body -- my joints hurt so bad.

Today, I am drinking my water and literally taking it hour by hour.  I do not have a normal relationship with food.  I do not eat to fuel myself.  I eat to comfort myself.  These negative food habits run deep.  I did not get like this overnight.  I will not regain my health overnight.




Goals for the week:


  • Eat breakfast daily.
  • Drink 64 oz of water daily.
  • Eat 2 pieces of fruit and/or veggies at each meal.
  • Get 7 hours of sleep each night.


Today is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment