Friday, September 26, 2014

Five Minute Friday -- BECAUSE

BECAUSE I have challenged myself to blog more, I am jumping on board with the encouragement of  Kate to blog every Friday on a key word with no shame, fear or worry of judgement because of my writing skills.



disclaimer:  It's been one of those weeks where I see the glass half empty..

So...here we go....

BECAUSE no matter how hard you try, there is always someone one who is unhappy or disappointed with you or the decisions you make.

BECAUSE I tend to worry and am consumed with insecurity, I cause myself unnecessary stress and anxiety over every little thing (said and unsaid).

BECAUSE. I married the sweetest Godliest man on the planet, I am told daily that I need to let things go....they are not important in the big picture.  He's not talking down to me.....just keeping me sane in a loving way.

BECAUSE, just like my blog name reads -- Today is a New Day.  I can let it define me or I can choose my path.

BECAUSE He lives, I can face tomorrow.....


Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. Simple statements that a lot of us can relate to. Thank you. =)

    - A Friend From FMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rita - I have had one of those weeks too and your post was great for me, because sometimes its good just to say how we feel honestly. I also had that song play over and over (the words you posted) when I heard the prompt. Because He loves I can face tomorrow no matter what I feel today. Thank you for sharing, it was a blessing just to be real. Shalom Aliyah!

    ReplyDelete