Monday, July 14, 2014

The OFFICIAL Turn Off's & Turn On's LIST

Hope this does not come off as too negative.  I like to start my Monday on a fresh and positive note!

Turn Off's:

  • Those who take advantage of my kindness.
  • Clutter
  • All things pumpkin.
  • Those who look down on others because of their economic status, race, where they go to school, what they wear, the neighborhood they live in, etc......
  • Finding a plastic bottle in the kitchen trash.  Come on people -- we all know where the recycling bin is.
  • Those who call me and then proceed to have conversations with other people they are in the room with or yell at their kids.  I have been know to just hang up the phone.
  • "Friends" who ask how I am and then proceed to cut me off and go into great detail about what's going on with them.  I don't do one sided friendships.  Once I walk away I don't always come back.  

Now on to the good stuff....


Turn On's:
  • Coming home from a trip and finding that my guys did all the laundry without me asking them.
  • Genuine Friendships
  • Classical Music
  • My little family -- furry ones included.
  • Reading the Sunday paper from front to back.
  • The smell of Fabulosa -- I know my place is clean when I walk in and smell the lavender.
  • Going to the movies with my favorite husband.
  • Tidiness
  • Relaxing with a good book.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Arkansas Women Bloggers. We're so glad to have you. Be sure to request access to our FB group as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rita,
    I had to laugh at "my favorite husband"! :-D (Don't your other husbands get jealous? Ha!)
    Okay, now I'll try to post this. I'm not always smart enough to get past the Blogger gauntlet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete