- Those who take advantage of my kindness.
- All things pumpkin.
- Those who look down on others because of their economic status, race, where they go to school, what they wear, the neighborhood they live in, etc......
- Finding a plastic bottle in the kitchen trash. Come on people -- we all know where the recycling bin is.
- Those who call me and then proceed to have conversations with other people they are in the room with or yell at their kids. I have been know to just hang up the phone.
- "Friends" who ask how I am and then proceed to cut me off and go into great detail about what's going on with them. I don't do one sided friendships. Once I walk away I don't always come back.
Now on to the good stuff....
- Coming home from a trip and finding that my guys did all the laundry without me asking them.
- Genuine Friendships
- Classical Music
- My little family -- furry ones included.
- Reading the Sunday paper from front to back.
- The smell of Fabulosa -- I know my place is clean when I walk in and smell the lavender.
- Going to the movies with my favorite husband.
- Relaxing with a good book.
Enjoy your day!