Saturday, March 29, 2014

A healthy frozen family meal....

I recently received a coupon from Influenster for a free Annie's Homegrown Family Size Meal.  The coupon had to be redeemed at Target which I was happy to do.  There were four different entrees to choose from -- Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese -- Shells and White Cheddar with Chicken -- Classic Macaroni and Cheese -- Lasagna Meat Sauce.  I really wanted to try the Butternut Squash but figured my kids might not try it so I redeemed my coupon for the White Cheddar entree.  This is advertised as family size but it only fed my teenage son.  He thought it was quite tasty.  I cooked it in the microwave because we were pressed for time.  Had I chosen to cook it in the oven it would have taken over an hour  The Target in my area had it priced for 8.99 which I did think was a tad high for the size.  I would purchase again based on the fact that it is organic and made with real cheese.  Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this new product!


No comments:

Post a Comment