Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog Challenge #14

Hey y'all!  What do you think about my new blog design?  Thought I would freshen it up!

Still working on my 30 day blog challenge.  Today's assignment is to post pictures of my "celebrity" crushes.  This should be interesting!

Please note that some of these "crushes"have been either disgraced in the media or were "one-hit wonders".  Here we go in no particular order....

Mark Wahlberg
aka Marky Mark

My family is so very tired of watching this movie with me.  I think I pop this DVD in at least once every 3 months.  I tell my family, I am Marky Mark and you all are the Funky Bunch so this makes me the boss.


Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez
aka Benny "the Jet" Rodriguez

I think this is one of the first movies Marty and I went to see when we were dating in the early 90's.  So began my fascination with baseball.  We used to watch this movie at the beginning of every baseball season for Peyton and frequently still quote it.  Classic.


Back in #33's prime.
It does take a lot of courage to admit I was a big big fan of 1/2 of the original bash brothers.  Growing up I had never been exposed to athletics so when Marty and I began dating I had no choice but to become a fan of one of his favorite sports.  I still have the Jose Canseco glove he bought me when we played on a co-ed softball team.


Jake Ryan
I don't even know this actors real name.  All I know is I watched this movie over and over and over again in high school and still love it to this very day.


Hugh Grant
This might be an odd choice but I love his "cheeky" sense of humor.


Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment