Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Challenge #9

Just returned from a week at the beach.  What a blessing to spend a time with family, good friends and nothing to do but sleep in, soak up the sun and just relax.  I've been home a few days and can't seem to find the motivation to get caught up on laundry or get back on task with my "summer to-do" list.

What I can do though is continue on with my blogging challenge.  

Number 9 is to list my pet peeves....


Shoppers who are too lazy to return their buggies to the holding stall.

When you are on a phone call and the person you are talking to keeps having side conversations.  Are they talking to me?  Talking to them?  I have been known to hang up when this happens.

When certain family members leave empty boxes, containers, milk jugs, whatever in the pantry or fridge.  Is it really too much work to throw the empties away?

When the kids at school, cannot take the time to remember my name and refer to me as "The Office Lady".  It's quite alright for me to call myself this, but not alright for someone else to.

I'm sure I have more but its late and my thoughts are fuzzy.

Now tell me...what is your pet peeve?

Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment