Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blog Challenge #13




Three Confessions of My Choice..........


  • I've had a secret fascination with Jose Canseco since 1992.  Yes, I know he has been banned from MLB and is considered a joke in the sport.  Yes, I know he suffered serious head trauma when he was hit on the head by a fly ball in the outfield.  Yes, I know that fly ball turned into a home run for the other team.  Yes, I know he's on the juice.  Yes, I know he once boxed that red head kid from the Patridge Family.  Yes, my husband is aware.
  • I tend to not answer my cell phone when it rings unless it is a call from my husband or children.  While I may appear to be quite social, I really am just a recluse who likes to screen calls.  I prefer to text.  It keeps the conversation to the point and most of the time it keeps my mouth out of trouble.
  • I was once on a game show back in the EARLY 90's when I lived in the Los Angeles area.  It was very easy to be selected.  I lived in the area.  I seemed enthusiastic and clapped at all the right times.  I was young and energetic and full of promise (or so I thought).  My friend (who was my partner on the show) and I FAILED miserably.  I think all I won was a cheap camera that broke before I got home.  I also had to wear a yellow sweatshirt.
  • If you ask me the name of the game show, I will at least know you read this.

  1. con·fes·sion  

    /kənˈfeSHən/
    Noun
    1. A formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.
    2. An admission or acknowledgment that one has done something that one is ashamed or embarrassed about.
    Synonyms
    acknowledgement - admission - avowal - acknowledgment

1 comment: