Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blog Challenge #10

Thought I disbanded the blog challenge didn't you?

I hope to see this thru to Challenge #30 but at the rate I am going, it might be December before I finish. That's ok thought.  Baby steps!

I don't know who thought of these questions but they've got me thinking!

Challenge #10 -- If I could only live off one food and one beverage for the rest of my years, what would it be?



Before I got off the Route 44 crack I would have immediately said Diet Coke or Sweet Tea for my beverage.  Today, my beverage of choice is water with  Arbonne Fizz Sticks or water with fresh squeezed lemon juice and Stevia.

The only food I think, that I would never get sick of... would be sushi but I probably would have mercury poisoning from so much fish.

What food/drink can you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment