Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blogging Challenge #6


Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there.

I lost my dad when I was just a toddler and don't really remember him too well.  I often wonder how different my life would have been had he not passed away so young.  It's hard seeing  posts and tweets about other daddies, but I am so thankful my children are blessed to have a wonderful father.

Now, on to blog challenge #6...

What Band or Musician is Most Important To You?

Really?  Just one?  Anyone who knows me, knows that I love ALL genres of music.  Everything from Classical to Classic Rock to Country to New Age to Christian to Pop to Rock to Everything!!



I can't name just one so I'll call out a few of my favorites from different periods of my life.....

Maroon Five
Wynona Judd
Blue Oyster Cult
Spandeau Ballet
Adele
Vitamin String Quartet
Reba McEntire
Aimee Mann
Zoe Keating
Usher
Bonnie Rait
The Black Eyed Peas
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
The Cure
Blondie
any Mowtown artists
Crowded House
Van Halen

Please don't make me go on!!  My list will never end.  Now get the Led out and tell me who your favorite band is!!



No comments:

Post a Comment