Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blog Challenge #8....

Hello Family and Friends -- thank you for taking the time to read my silly little blog!

Continuing on with the Blog Challenge -- here is Number 8......

Three Things I Want to Say to Different People

As I read this I thought to myself, hmm...  Should it be three nice things?  Three compliments?  Three insults?  Three random thoughts?

I think I'll just keep it simple.


Grandma Nellie:

Thank you for the unconditional love you have ALWAYS showed me.
Thank you for always making me laugh.
Thank you for being my safe haven.


Cindy Scott LaRue:

Where do you live?
What are your kids names?
Why did you quit communicating with me?  I thought our friendship would always last....


Pioneer Woman:

Do you really write all the content, make all the recipes and manage your blog?
Where do you purchase the cute tunics you wear?
Do you have a personal assistant?

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Rita, I read your blog! And I want to say something - "Thank You" to you and Marty (and Jonathan and Jawanda) for helping me last summer. You know what you did. As a recent widow, I was overwhelmed, distraught, and still stumbling through each day in a fog. Ya'll (along with my friend's Darin & Kari Shea in California) took the time and energy to help me with that task that was left undone after my husband suddenly passed away on May 10, 2012. More than a year later, I am still struggling with some issues pertaining to it and upset after some people who promised to help me turned their back on me and just ignored me. Hopefully things will be wrapped up (in a positive manner) this week!

    ReplyDelete