Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge #5


Happy Friday Friends!

I've been quite the recluse today and I LOVE IT!  My mind, heart and soul are soaking up the restful days I've had since summer break started.  Life is good!  Very good!

And so on to the next challenge....

Five Places I Want To Visit

Really?  Just five?

Bora Bora

Greece
Lovers Bridge - Paris
Guatemala


Outer Banks

Why these places?  I love the water...any water.  It soothes me.  The Bora Bora Resort  looks like the ultimate place to pamper yourself.  Check out the prices though....way expensive.  After watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I was introduced to Greece and added that to my Bucket List.  I've traveled to Paris before on my own but was only able to spend one day in the city.  Those who know me, know how much I love art and museums and so I would definitely visit the Louvre again and allow myself a few day to tour it.  The Lovers Bridge in Paris would be the place I would take Marty.  I sponsor a Compassion Child named Stefany and while we have corresponded for over two years I definitly plan on traveling to her home country to meet her and her family as well as learn more about her culture.  Finally, the Outer Banks of North Carolina are calling my name.  Guess I've read too many Nicholas Sparks' novels.  Looks like such a peaceful place.

Where do you dream of traveling one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment