Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge #2

So up for today's challenge is:

10 Likes & Dislikes

Is it 10 overall or 5 each or 10 Likes and 10 Dislikes?  Guess I'll just see what comes up and wing it.

I Like.....

  • big butts and i cannot lie.....NO.  Just making sure you are paying attention.  That was a fun song back in the day though was it not?
  1. Reading
  2. All Beaches
  3. Happy Cashiers
  4. Sushi
  5. I Heart Radio
  6. Honesty
  7. Pedicures
  8. Genuine Friendships
  9. Spending Time Alone With My Little Family
  10. Organizing (but that doesn't mean I am organized)
I Dislike......
  1. Meanness
  2. Pumpkin Pie
  3. Putting Away Laundry
  4. Comparison
  5. One Sided Friendships
  6. Having THE Budget Talk With My Husband
  7. Grocery Shopping
  8. Getting On The Scale
  9. Queen Bees & Wanna Bees
  10. Mayonnaise
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment