Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Egg Decor

Slowly, I am beginning to to slightly understand this Blogger world.  Really, I'm just blogging for myself as a way to document things that happen at the White House.  Whether it be family photos, milestones or even just recipes, it's a good way to keep it all in one place.  If I get a friend or family member who reads it even better!

I am getting some great ideas over at Centsational Girl for spring crafts.  Thought I'd throw in my "craft idea" as well although not home made - just store bought in time for Easter!







The Baby Chick door hanger was purchased at my favorite pharmacy and I think I may have picked up this Easter swag from Hobby Lobby?  I've had it awhile, but have not gotten it out in several years.





A closer look at the swag.  Wish I had bought a few more!





This is my Easter centerpiece.  Found all of these pieces last year at Pier One Imports at 90% off.  Pier One is my secret friend.  I should add some moss at the base but seeing as I already have this set out and up and published, I don't have a burning desire to return to a craft store.



These glass ornaments are so delicate.  Forgive my photos.  Thats another goal to tackle!

Have a great Friday!





2 comments:

  1. Love all of your easter decor! Pier one is my guilty pleasure also. I love everything from floor to ceiling in the store. I will def. have to keep a lookout for some cute easter things at 90% off this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Rita... glad to see your getting the hang of Blogger. I too am loving this outlet.. somewhere to show of my photography and crafting. It's a wonderful place to learn and be inspired right?
    I'm blog hopping over from Centsational Girl also and thought I'd give you a follow.
    Maybe you would like to link up this blog post to my Sunday School linky party.. created for likeminded crafter/bloggers like us. I'd love you to stop by. Jennie x
    http://www.snapdragonshots.com/2012/03/welcome-sn-apdr-agon-diar-ies-sunda-y_25.html

    ReplyDelete