Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chicken -- It's Whats for Dinner

I didn't post my menu plan for the week because I did not put one together.  Marty had the stomach bug  earlier in the week and for those who know how germa-phobic I am -- well you know what happened.

I put him in solitary confinement in our guest room -- administered the topical phenagrin -- got him a Gator Aid -- left the remote within reach and then checked on him from time to time.  We had left overs one night and chinese takeout another.  I ordered too much chinese so that extended over for another dinner.  Marty does not EAT left overs more than 2.5 hours old and since he was out of commission it worked out ok for the rest of us.

Fast forward to today.  Still have not gone to Kroger, but I do have four chicken breasts that are thawed and ready to be cooked but into what, I'm not sure.  Did you know you can Google, "What do I make with four chicken breasts" and you'll get an answer?    Just like the Magic 8 Ball.  If you don't like the answer, you can ask again until you get the one you want.  Lucky for me I had all the ingredients on hand!

If you make this, let me know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. I've made a version of this with panko bread crumbs and it was good-But there's one you can find on pintrest, it's got ritz crackers & shredded cheese with a sauce that goes on top that is out of this world & easy!

    ReplyDelete