Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - 2012

Happy New Year!

In the 2012 my goals are simple but so important!

I am starting the year off with the commitment to myself and family to:

  • Do a better job planning meals and eating at home more


  • Finish the bible reading plans that I start.  Whether it be a daily devotional, a chapter or even a passage, I will invest daily in His word.


  • Spend less time watching reality TV.


  • Walk the dogs daily.  We both need the fresh air.


  • Turn off the electronics after 8:30p.  For some that might not be a big deal, but I realize I spend too much time on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  Instead, I need to wind down each evening with a good book and bath.


  • Focus on my life verse DAILY -- Romans 12:9-13

So with that said, I begin with my planned dinner meals for the week....


Sunday:
Black Eye Peas
Mexican Skillet Cornbread

Monday:
Carnitas Tacos (Crockin Girls)
Green Salad
Cheese Dip/Chips

Tuesday:
Creamy Chicken Casserole (Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites)
Mandarin Orange & Lettuce Salad

Wednesday:
Baked Potatoes (loaded with broccoli & cheese and/or butter, cheese, sour cream, bacon)

Thursday:
Sliced Ham
Homestyle Mac & Cheese (Kraft)
Buttered Green Beans (Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites)

Friday:
out

Saturday:
White Bean Chili

2 comments:

  1. I love your menu planning! I need to start doing a better job of this too. I might have to steal some of your menu ideas :)

    ReplyDelete