Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meal Planning


I am NOT a Fan of Grocery Shopping.....
However, school begins for us this week so I am resuming my Sunday evening ritual of planning the weekly menu.  After doing a better job of tracking meal expenses this summer, there is no denying that we spend WAY too much eating out.  Usually it is just for convenience or my laziness.  So, with the help of EZ Meals, Pioneer Woman and my own recipes -- we will be eating at home as much as possible.
Menu for the week of August 15:
Monday -- Grilled Marinated Chicken, Pasta Primavera & Italian Bread

Tuesday -- Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes & Salad
Wednesday -- Slow Cooker Stroganoff over Noodles & Green Beans
Thursday -- Breakfast Casserole, French Toast Sticks and fresh Strawberries
Friday -- Cheeseburger Sliders, Steak Fries & Corn on the Cob
Saturday -- Mexican Casserole, Tortilla Chips, Cheese Dip, Spanish Rice and Salad
Sunday -- late church so late lunch/dinner out then prepare for the next week.
What are you having for dinner? 

This is when I plan meals.
....and this is when I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment